Custom Search

Sunday 31 January 2010

DFA Weeeeeeek!



Yes that's right I thought to celebrate the news (although fans knew this long ago) of Lcd Soundsystem's new record being recorded, I thought I would celebrate by blogging all that's wonderful about probably the best label (yep... I am a massive Ed Banger but DFA fanboy since 04' baby!) of modern times. So to kick off I thought I would slowly ease you into the celebrations (which officialy start tommorow by the way) with what inspired me to celebrate DFA; the video posted on the Lcd Soundsystem website a few days ago:

clip 1 from lcd soundsystem on Vimeo.



If you have ears and a good selection of musical taste buds, you, like me, will be so excited by this! I have no idea how this week will turn out but it's going to happen so keep checking back and we can enjoy this journey together.



As a little treat here is a fine piece of DFA's finest ever offering (and co founder/ nearly Seinfeld writer) Lcd Soundsystem:

lcd soundsystem- Tribulations

.acdx

No comments:

Post a Comment